Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My first attempt







The english teacher Miss Mary Jane Fox has just assigned me an important task, no, not cleaning toilets after class, but a simple( that is what most modern teenagers think) and quick( not for me)job: to set up a blog. Well, that is why I spent the whole night sitting on the toilet bowl thinking of just how to go about it until my grandfather slammed the bathroom door with his walking-stick and asked if I was suffering from diarrheoa. With much difficulties, I eventually managed to set up this oh-so-wonderful blog. Ask me if I just started blogging, my reply would be a definite 'yes'. Yes, you might have created your own blog since you were 3 and wearing diapers with much help from your grandmother who was 80 then. But to be able to set up the first blog and making the first post when you are 14 can be considered a satisfying achievement, it is just like when you step into the toilet after what seems like a few centuries, you would have difficulties doing your business, the achievement is made when you finally tear out a strip of toilet paper and wipe the residues away from your body's "underworld".

P.S.Above are some photos taken during my AEP trip to Pulau Ubin in March. Look out for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! and good luck!

Lauren
New York, New York